||Commensurate with Experience
||San Francisco Bay Area
We are currently looking for a Product Manager – Software to drive the development of innovative new products and features designed to increase the adoption of solar energy.
We are looking for someone who can take the lead in driving the Asset Management platform from concept to launch. Someone who combines passion and experience in product development with a strong ability to work closely with software development teams. This is an ideal job for an experienced software product manager who wants to be part of a start-up team, feel ownership over their work, and work hard at achieving a dramatic success in a dynamic market. The Product Manager is in charge of driving product requirements and releases to achieve market success in line with the our growth and profitability objectives. You will report directly to the Director of Business Development in a Renewable Energy company with massive growth prospects.
- Identify market opportunities & requirements
- Product Requirements & Planning
- Identify and document user requirements
- Specify use case scenarios
- Make make-versus-buy decisions on various parts of the software platform
- Define and manage release milestones
- Interface with Existing and potential direct and indirect customers
- Interface with Product development
Strong educational background in Engineering
- 5+ years leading software development projects and teams.
- Product Management or Project Management experience.
- Strong ability to identify and describe business needs.
- Proven experience in developing software platforms that use multiple software tools while providing seamless user experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organized work habits with a record of successful delivery of complex projects as an individual contributor and a team leader.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience in the Renewable Energy sector is an added plus