||Commensurate with Experience
||San Francisco Bay Area
We are currently looking for a Performance Analyst that will define and manage performance metrics for all assets in the portfolio.
We are looking for someone that enjoys analyzing and troubleshooting PV power plants. You will report directly to the Director of Business Development in a Renewable Energy company with massive growth prospects.
- Conduct monthly performance reporting
- Data analysis
- Perform detailed technical analysis of results to identify probable causes of performance issues
- Analyze and interpret results, identify emerging trends and communicate these emerging issues with the appropriate functional area
- Produce detailed performance analysis results
- Assist in preparation of quarterly asset presentation
- Scheduling and conducting site inspections
- Provide QA/QC on all solar facilities under operation
- Ensure O&M contractual obligations are being met
- Interface with existing and potential direct and indirect customers
- Interface with Product development to help with Analytics
Strong educational background in Engineering
- 5+ years in the PV industry.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experienced in Electrical and Solar PV Systems
- Strong working knowledge of PV Systems
- Project management experience
- Ability to travel, up to 60% (subject to per diem wages)
- Experience in Data Acquisition
- Strong ability to identify and describe analytics needs.
- Organized work habits with a record of successful delivery of complex projects as an individual contributor and a team leader.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience in the Renewable Energy sector is a must.
The performance analyst would:
- Specify plant acceptance tests, validate the results of these tests, and store the results in NSAM.
- Specify the annual scheduled plant tests, validate the results of these tests, and store the results in NSAM.
- Specify the plant instrumentation (when NeoZyte has a voice), validate the DAS data from the instruments, and periodically review and accept the results in NSAM.
- Specify and maintain equipment and plant performance characteristics.
- Designate the baseline performance for the plant.
- Override plant performance characteristics when equipment failures are detected.
- Validate equipment repair and remove the performance overrides.
- Periodically analyze plant production (versus predicted) and identify reason for differences.
- Periodically analyze plant performance (versus expected) and identify reason for differences.