Director of Operations
||Director of Operations
||Commensurate with Experience
||San Francisco Bay Area
We are currently looking for a director of operations to focus on putting together the entire operational aspects of Solar Asset Management. You will be required to have extensive knowledge on the Solar PV industry and the different facets of the industry.
To oversee and implement Asset Management processes in conjunction with our chosen Service providers. You will report to the Vice President of Operations in a Renewable Energy company with massive growth prospects.
- Establish contact with customers and network of service providers to ensure all operational issues/ customer complaints are dealt with on a timely basis
- Manage the maintenance and repair program and planned Inverter replacement program
- Monitor the performance of OEM and Service providers as compared with the SLA Benchmarks.
- Manage a rapidly expanding team and report directly to the Executive Vice President in the management of a network of local service providers.
- You will carry out the initial training and following through with the technical quality and customer service standards
- You will work closely with service providers and develop loyalty to the client within the network
- Negotiate and evaluate service provider agreements
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of operations experience in the solar energy industry.
- A proven track record within the solar PV sector
- Demonstrable experience with asset management
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and arrive at realistic solutions
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to travel with the USA
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
- Renewable energy, strong installation experience with large-scale PV installations and exceptional management skills